- Ex Tax: S$1,073.83
- Product Code: iPhone 11
- In Stock
Estimated Delivery Time
Please note that pre-orders can take up to 2-3 weeks.
An email will be sent to update you when the stocks are available.
Click here for more information.
Shoot 4K videos, beautiful portraits, and sweeping landscapes with the all-new dual-camera system. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. See true-to-life color in your photos, videos, and games on the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.3 Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR), and photography. Do more and charge less with all-day battery life.2 And worry less with water resistance up to 2 meters for 30 minutes.1
• 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display3
• Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)1
• Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
• Fast-charge capable
• Wireless charging4
• iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
Get one year of Apple TV+ when you purchase an eligible Apple device—and watch original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film. Claim your one-year free Apple TV+ subscription in the Apple TV app, starting November 2, 2019.
Here’s how to activate your one year of free Apple TV+:
1. Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac, and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Open the Apple TV app on November 2 or later. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest version of iOS, iPad OS, tvOS, or macOS.
3. The offer should appear immediately after you launch the Apple TV app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
4. Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free. You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method.
1iPhone 11 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes).
Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4Qi wireless chargers sold separately.